Other Services

Hello Friends,

When someone lost his/her DMC/DEGREE anywhere then he/she need to get duplicate DMC/DEGREEfrom his/her University. We can help for that too including transcripts.

1. Apply in the form for services other than transcripts.
2. Download form from University website  then you need the cash receipt from the cash counter situated at the corner of DDE building.
3. Pay the prescribed Fee for the service on the university counter.
6. After filling of this form go the result branch by which your course is dealt.
7. Give the form on Diarist Table and take Diary No.
8. You must fill the address on the form with Mobile NO. so that DMC/Degree will be dispatched at your address for your convenience.
9. You can get your DMC with in 10 to 15 days at your home address.
10.Degree certificate may take some time i.e. 20 to 30 days.